Ages 7-16. Dance Days are your chance to get involved and create some of the moments performed by NDCWales
Whether you’re a complete beginner or are already taking classes, these creative and interactive classes are the perfect way to learn some of our moves.
- An energetic warm up to prepare the body
- Discover and explore the themes of our shows
- Learn and create your own original choreography
- For older groups, learn some of the choreography from the pieces.
- Experience a day just like an NDCWales dancer!
We run two levels of classes.
Ages 7-11 (10.00am – 1.00pm)
Ages 12-16 (2.00pm-5.00pm)
15 April - Revellers' Mass by Caroline Finn
16 April - Afterimage by Fernando Melo
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org/029 2063 5600