Ages 7-16. Dance Days are your chance to get involved and create some of the moments performed by NDCWales
Whether you’re a complete beginner or are already taking classes, these creative and interactive classes are the perfect way to learn some of our moves.
- An energetic warm up to prepare the body
- Discover and explore the themes of our shows
- Learn and create your own original choreography
- For older groups, learn some of the choreography from the pieces.
- Experience a day just like an NDCWales dancer!
We run two levels of classes.
Ages 7-11 (10.00am – 1.00pm)
Ages 12-16 (2.00pm-5.00pm)
Don't let price be a barrier. We offer some places for just £5 per day! Email: email@example.com 029 2063 5600
Wednesday 24 July
Atalaÿ is a watch tower from which far off lands can be seen from four points; a contagious dance influenced by the warmth of the Mediterranean.
The Green House
Thursday 25 July
Caroline Finn takes us on a nostalgic journey, asking us to peer into The Green House. On a twisted TV set, characters discover the fine line between fantasy and reality.